Sunday, October 16, 2005

THANK YOU ALL- Abusing the system

Thank you all, for the new years wishes, thank you all for taking the poll, the results are in, and I thank you for your support and yes, blogs on blogs is ruled out. Anyone with any suggestions please e-mail at any time.

Sorry all for not posting , as you understand I was busy with mechillah (non-plural) slichos and Kaporos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ABUSING THE SYSTEM

OK, so it was top news “black man beaten by cops” I am glad that those who abuse the system will get judged by the system, but if you think about it this happens on a daily basis, it was just that poor guys luck that there was an AP camera man hunting to capture news in the area, which he did.

We were in the car not too long ago and witnessed a cop beating a young teenager after he was cuffed, yes the cop had a few extra pounds and that kid caused him heavy breathing, since he initially ran from him about one street block, but there was no camera man in the vicinity, so yes he abused the system, and hopefully someone above the system will judge those who the system does not.

So since when am I a politician?? No , I am not !

The point that I would like to make is about abusing the system in our own community. I will not elaborate on those people of fine organizations that take advantage of double parking or blocking traffic. I will not tell you how disgraceful it is when a healthy young man walks out of a car with a wheelchair permit,, (that burns me, what a disgrace to take advantage of others misfortunes). What I do want to talk about is a small minor thing that really upsets me,

See, I get annoyed pretty quickly, and for that reason (among others) I was glad when the “do not call list” became a legit law, and so I signed on, and I must say that those great offers that were available for only 25 cents a day, stopped finding me.

Yet there is a new system in our circles, which has all heimish phone #’s –regardless of a call or a do not call list they are signed on- and yet they are bugging me.

This is called abusing the system, since I am not an informant, I wont MASER them, but do you really think that I am interested if “The ship just arrived with the latest styles of children’s wear to Strassers” or that the take out deli on 13th has cole slaw for ONLY .99 LBS.? Or the fact that life insurance reduces the risk of death? Or S& W slashed shoe prices , or that the Gross lingerie shop is not joining the Shopping mall in Concord, and if Matty G. will serve Blintzes till 5:00 at the party?
Oh forgot the one that I liked, Kuhn’s will have kapores all night ,and great kreplech!!
Come on, I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST for a reason… RESPECT THAT !!!!

5 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Moooochy!!!

You have to keep on posting, we are looking out for that, at keast I am.

Funny how you erite about the phone calls, I got some of them, but if we were neighbors, then we should of had all the same? or did you make some up?

ER

 
At 10/23/2005 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean by, busy with "mechillah" (non-plural)?

Nudnik

 
At 10/27/2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

I didn't even know there were heimische communities that engage in telemarketing; in mine the biggest type of advertising is hanging millions of posters in shuls.

 
At 3/01/2007 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Nude babes with cars Hairy german girls sex Ertioc adult stories

 
At 3/05/2007 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Air convertible replacing dryer thermostat on kenmore rumba dance massage chair portable l.e.d. battery drop light ralph lauren area rug Resultaten proactiv Abington online advertising stated income loans for unemployed converting car batteries to electricity samsung cell phones Anal tag removal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home